The RCBS Lead dipper is a great accessory for any bullet caster looking for a dipper with a large-capacity bowl for easy scooping and stirring.
This dipper also features a tapered pour spout to fit sprue holes and has a solid hardwood grip.
- Material: Cast iron and hardwood
- Function: Stirring and scooping melted lead alloy
- Length: 11.5"
- Bottom of dipper has a square foot to keep from rolling off reloading bench
- Dipper can be converted to left hand use
- There is a metal section on the opposite side of the handle. By drilling and tapping that section the handle can be installed on that side